19 Mar Farm to Table Crispy Curried Cauliflower
**This post may contain affiliate links. Verte Luxe only links to brands we trust
1 large head of organic cauliflower from your local farmers market, cut into small- medium florets
1 medium organic red or white onion, roughly chopped. Red onion will be more pungent, white more mild.
1 Tbsp curry powder or my personal favorite, Frontier Co-Op Indian Curry Seasoning
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp kosher salt (more to taste)
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne (less if you don’t like spice). I also like to use Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning for an added kick!
1 Tbsp red chili pepper flakes
1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400
- Whisk together spices with olive oil in a large bowl.
- Toss in cauliflower and onions and mix with hands until well covered with curry mixture.
- Lay out on a large non-stick baking sheet . Bake for 10-12 mins on the bottom rack or until bottoms on florets start to brown.
- Turn and bake another 10-12 mins until desired done-ness and cauliflower is dark brown but not burned.
- Season with more salt if necessary and serve immediately with cilantro or green onions to garnish.