06 Jun Our Top 5 Eco-Friendly Travel Essentials
Posted at 08:54h in Eco-Fashion, Eco-Fashion Featured, On Board Organics, Sage Larock, The Noces, Verte Luxe Featured
Whether you’re an eternal sun chaser or just slipping off for a weekend getaway, these top five eco-friendly summer picks will keep you cool, confident, and ready for absolutely anything.
- Explore with more… Take in the sights and have everything you need nearby in a beautifully hand-crafted bag by woman-owned company The Noces ($138). Crafted in limited quantities by female artisans in Madagascar, each bag uses only high-quality, local materials. Also available in vegan styles.
- Dive into sustainable chic… Look good while doing good when you build your wardrobe around swimwear by Sage Larock. Crafted entirely from sustainable, recycled or organic materials and non-toxic or plant-based dyes, these timeless pieces make a versatile and enduring addition to your travel ensemble.
- Soothe sun-soaked skin… Never leave home without On Board Organic After-Sun Treatment ($8.75 for 2oz). Made with 100% organic, good-for-you ingredients like aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, vitamin E, and coconut water, this golden oil is a rich drink for sun-baked skin in a convenient carry-on size.
- Top it off… Complete your beach ensemble with a sustainably-crafted mod sun hat by Reformation, like this Dorfman Straw Hat With Fringe ($88). Dedicated to meticulously tracking and reducing their environmental footprint through the entire production process, sustainable manufacturing and investment never looked so good.
- Wrap it up… This lightweight, versatile LOOM Towel in Geo Pestamal, Grey ($96) folds flat for easy packing and gets softer with each wash. Hand-loomed in a small Turkish community using super soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, each luxurious piece makes the perfect beach blanket, towel, or cover-up.